Administrators editors who have been entrusted with access to restricted technical features ("tools") which help with maintenance. They are basically a small set of editors the wiki considers to be highly trustworthy, mature and responsible, able to lead by example.
Beside the Wikia staff there are currently 3 administrators:
- (removed due inactivity)
What they can do
- Delete pages, page histories, files, etc.;
- Rename files;
- Lock (protect) a page so it cannot be edited or renamed by users without admin rights;
- Block an IP address or user name from editing;
- Revert bad edits more easily using a "rollback" link;
- Edit the MediaWiki namespace to make changes to the interface.
Users can become administrators through a successful Request for Adminship.