Welcome to the DC Animated Universe Wiki! We all hope that you'll enjoy our activities here and decide to join our community. If you have any questions, please feel free to ask our administrators, or post them in our forum.
Also, remember to sign your posts on talk pages by clicking or using four tildes (~~~~); this will automatically produce your name and the date. Finally, please do your best to always fill in the edit summary field. Below are some useful links to facilitate your involvement. Thanks, and once again, welcome to the DCAU Wiki!
As the name suggests, the DCAU Wiki is a Wiki dedicated to the DC Animated Universe. We provide extensive coverage of everything pertaining to the line of DC-based shows, which started with Batman: The Animated Series in 1992 and concluded with Justice League Unlimited in 2006. We are currently editing 3,569 DCAU-related articles, ranging from character bios, episode pages, places, equipment and vehicles. As with every open content wiki, anyone can edit the DCAU Wiki, with the exception of a few pages. No one is required to register, but we encourage editors to create an account so as to benefit from its advantages.
Creating an account
Have you already registered an account with us? Creating an account is quick and easy, and doesn't require you to give us any personal information at all. But there are a number of benefits to logging in, including the following:
- The use of a specific username that helps other archivists recognize your own contributions;
- The ability to view all of your contributions via a My contributions link;
- You own user page and wall;
- The ability to create a watchlist that lets you add articles that interest you;
- The ability to rename a page;
- The ability to upload images and other media;
- The ability to create a custom user style to modify the appearance of this site;
- The future right to contribute to formal votes in the community, including the votes for deletion and nominations for featured articles;
- Ads on article pages are turned-off for logged-in users.
If you're concerned about privacy, you should know that you're not required to provide any personal information at all -- not even an e-mail address! We've tried to make signing up as quick and as painless as possible. I hope you'll consider creating an account!