|Information on Glitch.ogg|
Loop of John Stewart striking the Justice Lord Hawkgirl with the mallet, right after Wonder Woman suggests to Superman they switch fight partners.
"Divided We Fall"
Justice League Unlimited|
Justice League Unlimited - Season One (DVD)|
| Legal Disclaimer|
JUSTICE LEAGUE UNLIMITED, all related characters and indicia thereof are ™ and © of DC Comics and Warner Bros. Entertainment, Inc., 2004–2006. All Rights Reserved.
Original Presentation 2004–2006 Cartoon Network.
|Fair Use Rationale for "Glitch.ogg"|
It is believed that the use of the file "Glitch.ogg" on the articles listed below qualifies as fair use because:
- The sample is being used for commentary on the recording in question.
- It contributes significantly to the encyclopaedia articles it is used in, in a way that cannot be duplicated by other forms of media.
- The sample is short in relation to the duration of the recorded track.
- The image is of inferior quality compared to that of an original, having been reduced to web-resolution.
- The use of the file will not affect the value of the original work or limit the copyright holder's rights or ability to market or sell their product.
- The article for which this use occurs is purely educational in nature and, thus, is non-commercial.
- No other samples from the same track are used in the DC Animated Universe Wiki.
- The image is irreplaceable; a free analogue is impossible to produce.
If you are the copyright holder of this file and you feel that its use here does not fall under "fair use," please contact one of the Administrators.
Appears on these pages
Glitch.ogg I am Batman.ogg
Click on a date/time to view the file as it appeared at that time.
|current||21:08, January 30, 2009||13s (54 KB)||Thailog (wall | contribs)|
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.