This image is of a DVD cover, and the copyright for it is most likely owned by either the publisher of the DVD or the studio which produced the DVD in question. It is believed that the use of low-resolution images of DVD covers
qualifies as fair use under United States copyright law. Any other uses of this image, on Wikipedia or elsewhere, might be copyright infringement. See Fair use for more information.
It is believed that this image is subject to fair use because:
- It is a low resolution copy of a DVD set cover;
- Its use does not limit the copyright owner's rights to sell the DVD in any way;
- The image is being used in an informative way and should not detract from the original work;
- Copies could not be used to make illegal copies of the set artwork on another DVD;
- No free or public domain images have been located.