|This article is written from the Real World perspective|
George Newbern (born December 10, 1964 in Little Rock, Arkansas) is an American television and film actor, best known within the DCAU as the voice actor of Superman on the Justice League animated series and Justice League Unlimited replacing Tim Daly.
- George Newbern initially replaced Tim Daly for the part of Superman.
- Apart from Superman, Newbern is also notable for providing the voice of the Final Fantasy VII main antagonist Sephiroth in the Compilation of Final Fantasy VII and the Kingdom Hearts series.
- Newbern reprises his role as Superman in the non-DCAU series The Batman, the DC Showcase Short Superman/Shazam! The Return of Black Adam (along with Jerry O'Connell as Captain Marvel), the DC Universe Animated Original Movie Superman vs. The Elite, and the video game Injustice: Gods Among Us (alongside Kevin Conroy as Batman, Susan Eisenberg as Wonder Woman, Adam Baldwin as Hal Jordan, Phil LaMarr as John Stewart, and many others).
- Just as Conroy and Eisenberg are respectively recognized for voice acting Batman and Wonder Woman, Newbern (and Daly) can be considered the same for Superman.
- List of DCAU voice actors in DC Universe Animated Original Movies
- List of DCAU voice actors in The Batman