|Relatives:|| Robert Hawkins (husband)|
Sharon Hawkins (daughter)
Virgil Hawkins (son)
|Voiced by:|| Michele Morgan (uncredited)|
With the help from Timezone, Static traveled back in time in an attempt change the event. He spotted her just before she was about to be crushed by a collapsing wall. He rescued her and carried her to safety and revealed his identity to her as her son Virgil. After telling her he developed superpowers from the Big Bang incident and spent much of his time protecting innocent people she told him how proud she was of him. Virgil tried to tell her to stay at a rooftop to keep her safe but she disobeyed him and returned to save more lives. Still excited from learning Virgil's fate to become Static, Jean kept talking about how proud she was of him and calling him "her superhero". She did, however, not survive: she was killed by a stray bullet after all.
Given that she would have been killed by a collapsing wall if not for Virgil instead of a stray bullet, it was likely Virgil's attempt to change history was actually part of a predestination paradox.
- "Shock to the System" (Mentioned Only)
- "Junior" (Mentioned Only)
- "Frozen Out" (Mentioned Only)
- "Pop's Girlfriend" (Mentioned Only)
- "Jimmy" (Mentioned Only)
- "Static in Africa" (Mentioned Only)
- ↑ Simmons, Christopher (writer) & Tucker, James (director) (May 12, 2001). "Tantrum". Static Shock. Season 1. Episode 13 (airdate). Episode 13 (production). Kids WB!.
- ↑ Semper Jr., John, (writer) & Cowan, Denys (teleplay) & Uncredited director (June 7, 2003). "Flashback". Static Shock. Season 3. Episode 14 (airdate). Episode 32 (production). Kids WB!.