- You may have been looking for the series The Zeta Project.
Project Zeta, also known as the Zeta Project, was a government project in the late 2030s and early 2040s.
Project Zeta's goal was to create a perfect infiltration unit, one that could replace or assassinate people and infiltrate organizations. Built on the offshore base Gnosis, its fruit was Infiltration Unit Zeta. (Selig quietly put a conscience module into Zeta without telling him)
The project was far enough from 2042 that Selig remarks a disguised Zeta (pretending to be early 20s) seems too young to have been on it, while close enough that Zeta could plausibly pretend to have been "just starting out".
- Eli Selig (lead designer)
- Nelson Arroyo (robotics)
- Thomas Boyle (weather resistance)
- Marcus Edmund (holograms)
- Dr. Myrell (servo motors)