|This article is written from the Real World perspective|
Ron Perlman (born April 13, 1950 in New York City, New York) is a Golden Globe-winning American film and television actor. Having voiced multiple characters in the DCAU, he would go on to play a superhero in the 2004 film Hellboy.
Perlman is probably best known in recent years for his role as the title character in the films Hellboy" and Hellboy II". Before then, he has played a number of memorable character roles, and one of the titular characters of the 1980s TV series Beauty and the Beast (alongside Linda Hamilton, Roy Dotrice, Armin Shimerman, and Tony Jay), for which he won a Golden Globe. He was a star of the TV series Sons of Anarchy playing Clay Morrow.
Perlman also reprised his role of Hellboy in a series of animated films, co-starring Jim Cummings, Grey DeLisle, Peri Gilpin, Phil LaMarr, Rob Paulsen, Kath Soucie and Cree Summer. He also voiced Killer Croc for the non-DCAU series, The Batman, and the recurring villain Slade on Teen Titans. In the video game Justice League Heroes, he provided the voice of Batman.
- List of DCAU voice actors in Batman: The Brave and the Bold
- List of DCAU voice actors in DC Universe Animated Original Movies
- List of DCAU voice actors in Green Lantern: The Animated Series
- List of DCAU voice actors in Teen Titans
- List of DCAU voice actors in The Batman