Aristocratic Crime Gangs
Over the years, several aristocratic crime gangs existed where they bring in new members (i.e. sons, daughters, husbands, wives) when the old ones retire or go to jail. At one point, a King was in charge of several members (the two being his daughter and a Jack) to which Batman broke up the group.
Joker's Royal Flush Gang
The members of the first Royal Flush Gang were subjects of metahuman research. The Joker freed them from a government facility and formed the group. Dressed up as playing cards, the Royal Flush Gang did Joker's bidding of fighting the Justice League.
- Ace: Vast mind-bending powers which enable her to drive anyone insane with just a single look.
- Jack: Empowered with superhuman elasticity.
- King: Shoots super-hot plasma bolts, usually focused through his cane.
- Queen: Able to telekinetically control and reshape any kind of metal to her own will.
- Ten: Has superhuman strength and is impervious to physical pain.
Ace's Royal Flush Gang
After her powers had evolved to telekinetically warping reality, Ace recruited a new Royal Flush Gang armed with powers she gave them. However, her new gang did not "play" with her and faced the Justice League on their own before being defeated. Shortly after, Ace passed on and took the effects of her powers with her. As such, the rest of the gang reverted to their natural forms.
Walker Family's Royal Flush Gang
The family of crooks known as the Royal Flush Gang preyed on Gotham City during the new Batman's tenure. The gang utilizes weapons shaped like playing cards and flies across the city on card-shaped boards. While they do not have any superhuman powers, the members possess high-tech weaponry: King is a master swordsman, Queen wields a scepter-like weapon, Jack is a master with knives, Ace is an android, and Ten is the computer hacker.
- The members of the Royal Flush Gang were voiced by the five voice actors that voiced the Teen Titans in the non-DCAU show Teen Titans:
Appearances and references
- "Dead Man's Hand"
- "Once Burned"
- "Where's Terry?" (Mentioned Only)
- "King's Ransom"
- "Countdown" (Mentioned Only)
- "Hear Me Roar" (Mentioned Only)