|Superman (Brainiac construct)|
|Affiliations:||Lex Luthor/Brainiac hybrid|
|Voiced by:|| George Newbern (uncredited)|
Clancy Brown (uncredited)
During the Cadmus Crisis' final hours, the combined form of Luthor and Brainiac created android replicas of the Justice Lords, including Justice Lord Superman, to combat the Justice League. The android replica Superman flung Superman's worst fears in his face: that he was turning into his Justice Lord counterpart. The android even took on Luthor's form, taunting Superman into doing what his counterpart did to President Luthor. Wonder Woman volunteered to exchange places with Superman to battle the android while Superman fought the android replica Wonder Woman. Superman and Wonder Woman defeated both their androids by throwing them together.
Powers and abilities
The android Superman shared the same powers and abilities as the Justice League's Superman, though he came to use them in a far more damaging and brutal way just like his Justice Lord counterpart.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 McDuffie, Dwayne (writer) & Dos Santos, Joaquim (director) (July 16, 2005). "Divided We Fall". Justice League Unlimited. Season 1. Episode 25 (airdate). Episode 25 (production). Cartoon Network.
- ↑ Superman: The Animated Series, "Legacy"
- ↑ McDuffie, Dwayne (story) & Goodman, Robert (teleplay) & Riba, Dan (director) (February 19, 2005). "The Doomsday Sanction". Justice League Unlimited. Season 1. Episode 16 (airdate). Episode 16 (production). Cartoon Network.
- ↑ McDuffie, Dwayne (story) & DeMatteis, J.M. (teleplay) & Riba, Dan (director) (June 11, 2005). "Clash". Justice League Unlimited. Season 1. Episode 20 (airdate). Episode 20 (production). Cartoon Network.
- ↑ Justice League, "A Better World"