Referenced in "Epilogue"?
Where in the JLU episode "Epilogue" was the Near-Apocalypse of '09 referenced? I just recently rewatched it, and I don't recall it's mention; did I miss something? --DanMat6288 18:30, June 13, 2010 (UTC)
- During the fourth flashback (the one where Terry confronts Bruce about their DNA being similar), Terry speaks about his dad, and includes the line "he didn't save the world in the Near-Apocalypse of '09". It's about 7 and a half minutes in. -- Tupka217 19:03, June 13, 2010 (UTC)
- Ah, thanks. Glazed over that part; only caught it the next time around after you mentioned it. --DanMat6288 19:45, June 13, 2010 (UTC)
Did Superman and the Justice League participate in this battle?? I think I heard somewhere (I don't remember where it was, maybe YouTube) that Ra's went up against Batman, Talia and the Justice League in this battle. Unless it was AFTER the Joker died. EnglishJoker 13:09, June 17, 2010 (UTC)
- In "Out of the Past", which was made before the Justice League was conceptualized, it is mentioned Batman defeated Ra's with the help of Talia.
- In "Epilogue", Terry mentions his dad didn't save the world.
- That's ALL that's known.-- Tupka217 14:52, June 17, 2010 (UTC)