|Static Shock episode|
|"Wet and Wild"|
|Airdate:||May 8, 2004|
|Animation Services by:||Dong Woo Animation Co., LTD.|
|Written by:||Len Uhley|
|Directed by:||Mark J. Howard|
|Episode images (5)|
"Wet and Wild" is the eleventh episode of the fourth season of Static Shock. It first aired on May 8, 2004.
After capture at the hands of Static and Gear, Aquamaria agrees to be given the experimental cure for the mutagenic gas that transformed her into a Bang Baby. However, Hotstreak sabotages the process, causing her to become unstable and unable to solidify her form. In an angry rage, she threatens all of Dakota City.
- Donald Todd returns in the series finale, and his cure is completed by then.
- Aquamaria underwent several changes since her previous appearance in "Bad Stretch".
- Aquamaria says that she can't move, but her lips, in fact, do move.
- When Hotstreak runs away from the lab, the grate he pulls back over the vent is sitting by the vent at the same time.
- "Wet and Wild", the episode's title, was used in "Bad Stretch" by Static, as a nickname for Aquamaria.
- This episode marks the last appearance of Aquamaria.
|Phil LaMarr||Static/Virgil Hawkins|
|Jason Marsden||Gear/Richie Foley|
|Crystal Scales||Daisy Watkins|
|Ed Begley, Jr.||Donald Todd|
|Cree Summer|| Candide|
Tina Todd (uncredited)
|Yeni Alvarez||Aqua Maria/Maria|
|Kevin Michael Richardson|| Bernie Rast|
Robert Hawkins (uncredited)
Daisy: (about Bernie Rast) The man's a total sleaze!
Candide: What are those?
| Previously produced episode:|
"Where the Rubber Meets the Road"
| Episodes of|
| Next produced episode:|
| Previously aired episode:|
| Next aired episode:|